Dear Friends,

I am taking a day off at the beach and doing my nails.
But let the other sexy girls and women take good care of you tonight. I strongly recommend you to visit the site tonight, because the site has a unique offer for you.

Each and every minute of the private shows at the site tonight (22 pm – 2 am GMT) costs only 60% of what the model charges, the site is paying the girl the other 40%. So, I guess it’s going to be a hot and busy time for all of us on both sides of webcam.

Let me recommend you my friend, a 5 star girl, cute young Latina – Stefy. She will most likely be camming these Happy Hours.

Tagged with: , .

When I was a little girl I was looking pretty much like Alice in Wonderland from A.Teniell’s classic illustrations, and in many ways was feeling like her too.
Now, at exactly 4 times Alice’s age, I still keep discovering the wonderful world, maybe that’s why this swimsuit with Jabberwockie print caught my eye and I could not help getting it.
I know some of my cyber buddies love a girl in a 1-piece swimsuit, so let me tell you I have 2 new ones – another is now by my side as I am writing these lines, it’s a very classical-looking, womanly leopard print swimsuit for you to take off me today.
Wishing you a sunny weekend and a lot of fun in every way, cyber and real.

Tagged with: , , , .